Punchy Peanut Stir-Fry Tagliatelle
[caption id="attachment_6502" align="aligncenter" width="750"]
This Peanut Stir-Fry Tagliatelle is a must
have dish, with a warm nutty texture that hits the spot! Serve up this dish for 3-4 people all within 10 minutes!
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/3 block firm tofu
- 3/4 red bell pepper
- 6-7 tagliatelle spirals
- 2 tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 2 tbsp. GN peanut butter
- 12 white button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. GN powdered peanut butter
- serves 3-4 people
- Start by crumbling the tofu into a pan on a medium to low heat.
- Slice stalks off the mushrooms, cutting each mushroom into 4 slices and toss them into the same pan with chopped bell pepper.
- Meanwhile in a separate pan, boil the tagliatelle according to instructions on the packet.
- To make the peanut sauce, mix all liquid ingredients into a smooth sauce.
- Once the mushrooms and pepper have softened, add the peanut sauce to the vegetables and stir.
- Allow the vegetable to semi-absorb the peanut sauce on a low heat, then add the spinch on top allowing them to steam.
- When the spinach wilts, remove the pan from the heat and add drained tagliatelle.
- Mix the vegetables in and stir until all mixed evenly.