Simply Banana Protein Cupcakes
Tomorrow we thank the dads out there for all that they've done for us! The late night taxi rides, the 'don't tell mum bribes' via food or money! And now it's time to repay them back (not literally!) with some delicious Simply Banana Protein Cupcakes!
With 5 minutes prep time and 10 minutes baking, do you really have an excuse to deprive your dad of these nibbles? We think not!
Ingredients - Serves 12
- 2 scoops of GN whey 80 - simply banana
- 1 tablespoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking power
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 55g caster sugar
- 115g plain flour
- 55g butter
- 20ml milk
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients (excluding banana) until the consistency is thick
- Add the eggs and gradually pour in the sugar whilst mixing until the consistency becomes more fluffy
- Put this aside and in another bowl mix together the butter and vanilla in a separate bowl
- Mix the two bowls together whilst gradually adding milk and the banana (make sure the banana is mashed up before hand)
- Next fill your cupcake cases 1/2 full and bake for around 10-12 minutes
- Once baked and cool, add the topping of your choice!
Treat your dad this Fathers Day!