These spooky protein doughnuts are a special Halloween treat, low in calories, easy to make and a perfect post-workout snack!
- Natural Yoghurt – 75g
- 6g Coconut Flour
- Natural Food Colouring – (Green/Orange & Black)
- White Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
1) Grease and preheat your doughnut maker.
2) Pulse the Rolled Oats in a food processer until they form the consistency of bread crumbs.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. Then add in all of the wet ingredients gradually and mix the batter until smooth.
4) Pour the mixture into your doughnut maker and cook for 5 minutes until golden brown. Depending on how many slots your doughnut maker has, repeat this process until the mixture is gone.
5) Optional: To make the 3 various toppings, in a small bowl, mix together 25g natural yoghurt along with the 2g of the coconut flour and add in ¼ tsp of one of the food colourings. Repeat 3 times until you have your 3 different food colouring options. Place your yoghurt mixtures on top of your doughnuts and decorate how you please with your melted white and milk chocolate.
Macros (Per Doughnut):
Protein - 4.1g
Carbs - 3.5g
Fats - 0.7g
Calories - 36 kcal