- Power walking, running or cycling outdoors are great ways to improve fitness and get active! Maybe you could pop out in your lunch break for a power walk or start cycling to work?
- Boot camps, many parks around the UK now have boot camps to suit all popping up. So, if you want to have the motivation of an instructor to push you, take yourself along to an outdoor class.
- Other outdoor classes - some areas have mum & pram classes, outdoor yoga, tai chi etc. Check out what's available locally to you.
- Swimming might not seem appealing in the cold winter months but as spring comes along it’s a great all-round exercise that keeps your blood flowing and your muscles working!
- Sports training - Most athletics tracks, football pitches, and leisure centres have recreational clubs for people to get involved in. So if there's a sport you have done in the past or something new you want to try, why not give it a go?
Tips for Training Outdoors
Spring is here and (hopefully) some warm, sunny weather! If you have lost a bit of motivation over the colder months, the spring offers up lots of options to help get you back on track. The brighter evenings make exercising outdoors much more appealing and can provide a welcome change of scenery from your usual sweaty, packed out gym. Below, we've listed some of our favourite outdoor activities to help keep you lean this summer: