GN Toffee & Pecan Hot Cross Protein Pancakes
- 30g Oats
- 1tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 100g Liquid Egg Whites (or alternatively 2 eggs)
- 15g GN Whey 80 Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Sachet Whitworth Shot (Toffee & Pecan)
- Weight out all of the ingredients into a blend minus the shot and blend until you get a thick batter mixture, fold in the Whitworth shot.
- Heat a pan with oil of choice then cook each pancake for about 2-3 mins on each side, transfer to a plate
- Add your desired toppings! I used the remaining Whitworth shot and a cross made with yoghurt.
- 27.4c (2.9f 8s)
Thank you to @fit_foodie_fan for sharing this recipe!