White Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Have you heard of Protein Balls before? Most likely yes. But have you heard of White Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls? The answer is most likely not!
These delightful mini treats take only 10 minutes to make and can be frozen for up to 3 months after making them. So what are you waiting for? Here's how you can get stuck in..
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter and honey (or maple syrup) until combined.
- Add in the oats, 1/4 cup of coconut and 1/4 cup of the protein powder (only add in half of the protein powder to begin with).
- With a wooden spoon, combine all ingredients together until a sticky dough is formed. Once the mixture is sticky enough, roll it into balls with your hands to test the texture. If it's too wet, keep on adding the extra protein until it's secure.
- Roll heaped tablespoons of the mixture into balls, then rolling in the extra coconut afterwards to coat them.
- Once finished, place the balls in the fridge in an airtight container and leave for 1 hour.