- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut (extra for rolling)
- 1 cup smooth white chocolate peanut butter
- 1/4 cup rolled oats - gluten free available
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unflavoured protein
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter and honey (or maple syrup) until combined.
- Add in the oats, 1/4 cup of coconut and 1/4 cup of the protein powder (only add in half of the protein powder to begin with).
- With a wooden spoon, combine all ingredients together until a sticky dough is formed. Once the mixture is sticky enough, roll it into balls with your hands to test the texture. If it's too wet, keep on adding the extra protein until it's secure.
- Roll heaped tablespoons of the mixture into balls, then rolling in the extra coconut afterwards to coat them.
- Once finished, place the balls in the fridge in an airtight container and leave for 1 hour.